Siop Gymunedol / HAVARDS / Community Shop
This form is for an individual to purchase shares for themselves. It can also be used to purchase shares for a named child under the age of 16, or on behalf of a corporate body (such as a club or society)
Required information *
- Payment: Our preferred method (easiest for all) is by bank transfer. When you submit this form you will receive a reply with our bank account details for you to then transfer your funds to our account. If you would prefer to send a cheque we will also tell you how to do this.
- We will acknowledge all forms submitted and all payments made, by email to your address as given in the form.
- You can use this form to invest on behalf of a child or an organisation. In these cases please complete the appropriate section above.
- Investors who don’t have an email address will need to print the form from the Share Offer Document and send the completed form and payment by post to SHGT, Coed Cadw, Felindre Farchog, Crymych, Pembrokeshire. SA41 3UY.
- Important If you don't receive an email from us after submitting this form, please check your spam folder. You may need to ensure our domain (siophavards.cymru) is not blocked by your provider. If you don't locate a response, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overseas investor? Please enter an appropriate postcode / Zip code. Click OK to override the check.
- SITR UPDATE (8th August): HMRC has given us advance assurance status, but made the stipulation that only the first £300,000 is available. We have now reached this limit. Please note that new investors will not be able to take advantage of SITR, but of course, can still request up to 4% interest.